Lagonda LG6 Drophead Coupe (1939)
Vehicle descriptionIn 1937, the Lagonda 4.5 -Litre reached its final and most refined development. The LG6 and its stablemate, the Lagonda V12, were launched at the London Motor Show of that year and entered production at the beginning of 1938. The chassis was a completely new design by W.O. Bentley and featured an independent front suspension system with long torsion bars, which was much stiffer than that of its predecessor.
|Engine:||4453cc in line six 140bhp|