Humber Hawk Mk III (1948)
Vehicle descriptionThe Humber Hawk is a four-cylinder automobile manufactured from 1945 to 1967 by British-based Humber Limited. The Mark III Hawk was a completely new car. The new body was styled by the Loewy Studio and the separate headlights of the old model were gone, along with the separate front wings. The body was now an integral component of the car's structure. The rear axle was also a new design with hypoid gearing.
|Registration no:||MNU 645|